Here are a few things to do when you quit gaming! Quitting video games is tough! Now that you have all this new found free time you need something to do! Here is a few ideas to get you started!
- Lift weights! Become a deadly machine! Get wash board abs!
- Go running! You know what feels good? Being in shape! 99% of men in the world would struggle running 3 miles straight! Are you one of those men?
- Go hiking! Climb that mountain!
- Go searching for big foot! Seriously! There are constant sighting in the application and rocky mountains.
- Learn a new language! German, French, Russian!
- Learn a new card game! Black jack, poker, go fish!
- Become a hunter! Killing a wild animal and making it your dinner is a manly activity.
- Go swimming! It’s a great work out and a great way to get in shape!
- Join the military! You have played games killing people and used teamwork online your whole life. Why not do it in real life? Remember there isn’t a reset button, no extra life, or re-spawn.
- Become a minister! Marry people, do funerals, and spread the love of your religion!
- Travel the world!
- Move to a different city! Go for a fresh start!
- Read books! Increase your knowledge!
- Pick up chicks! Go talk to that girl you have always wanted to say hello too!
- Become a coin collector! Kind of lame but who cares what other people think about it!
- Learn how to fire, clean, and maintain a weapon! You would be surprised how many men have never shot a gun before.
- Get a visa and travel into north korea! That would be an adventure!
- Learn archery! Maybe you are accurate with a gun, but how accurate are you with a bow? Btw cross bow with laser sight and acog doesn’t count.
What are you ideas? What are things you are going to do when you quit gaming! Best of luck gentlemen!